Treat Yourself to a Massage Today
Deb’s massages are tailored to suit your needs.
To view massage styles and pricing please hover over the MASSAGE tab above.
Sorry online booking is no longer available.
Deb’s Therapeutic Massages are Health Fund Approved
Deb is passioonate about providing you with a Top Quality Massage.
If you are seeking a Top Quality Massage.
Deb will encourage you to bring your awareness to your breathing right at the start of your massage because the quality of your breath contributes greatly to the quality of the outcomes of your massage. Deb encourages open communication and invites you to give her feedback at anytime if you wish to do so.
Massage is valuable.
The benefits of massage:
- Lowers stress hormones
- Relaxes overused muscles
- Enhances the quality of sleep
- Breaks up adhesion’s in muscle fibers
- Boosts serotonin, a natural antidepressant
- Accelerates growth and repair to soft tissue injuries
- Releases endorphin’s, your the body’s natural painkiller
- Promotes lymph flow assisting with the removal of toxins
- Increases white blood cells boosting your immune system
- Stimulates circulation supplying oxygen and nutrients to your cells
Health Fund Approved:
Deb is a qualified and registered member of The Australian Traditional Medicine Society to provide Therapeutic/Remedial Massage services.
Medibank Private, Australian Health Management – Ahm, Australian Unity – Au, Doctor Health Fund, Bupa / Hba / Mutual Community Include – Anz Health, Saint George & Health Cover Direct, Cbhs, GE Health, MBF, Nib, HCF & Manchestor Unity, Sun Health, Australian Regional Health Group Include – Aca, Cessnock District, Defence Health, Federation, Gmhba, Hif Wa, Latrobe Health, Lysaght People, Mdhf, Navy Health, Onemedi Health, Phoenix Welfare, Police Health, Qld Country Health, Railway And Transport, Reserve Bank Health, Teachers Union, St Lukes, Teachers Federation, Transport Health, West Fund & Frank.
To schedule your appointment, please message or call Deb on 0481 846 811 today.